Protect the ones you care about the most
Divorce and child support cases can be emotionally and financially devastating. We can protect you and your family.Read More
Your lawyer should care about you
We take great pride in being attentive to our clients. We have big firm experience with small firm hospitality. You call. We answer.Read More
A charge that can affect more than driving
Don't let a DUI charge destroy your life. Know your rights and let an experienced and personable attorney help you overcome it.Read More
No gimmicks. No obligation.
We want to help you and we are open to listen to your case, free of charge. Come see why our clients love us.Read More
Attorney Morris A.
Choosing Your Personal Attorney
When Choosing an Attorney
Consulting with a reputable attorney is the best way to get the answers to your questions when you are seeking legal resolve and options. Having the guidance of an experienced attorney who has your personal interest as his priority will give you the peace of mind needed to take care of your personal day-to-day life when legal trouble hits.
Since every case is different, we offer free consultations to make it easy for our clients to connect with one of our attorneys. This ensures that you have the right attorney to represent you in your case, so that each decision you face can be made comfortably and confidently.
What we can do for you in most cases:
- Reduce or eliminate fines, charges and/or penalties
- Reduce or eliminate time spent in court
- Guide you towards decisions that serve your best interest
Additional Benefits when working with us:
- Aggressive and experienced legal representation
- Knowledge of the legalities pertaining to your case.
- Dedication to only settling for the results you are looking for.
- Direct communication with your attorney (not an assistant).
- Committed to working your case from beginning to end.
- Solid reputation in the legal and business community.
- Personal and friendly service.
- Non pretentious friendly neighborhood office.
- Conveniently located in Kennesaw, GA.
- Easy access to Cobb County and the State courts.
- Strong community involvement.
Call Now for a truly Free Consultation 770.635.0334.
The Silverbach Group, under the direction of Ted Silverbach, Chief Attorney is committed to providing you with diligent and aggressive legal representation regardless of how big or small the case is. We support every client with a focus on integrity, diligence and an aggressive team representation.
We talk with you, not at you to learn the details of your situation.
We are located in downtown Kennesaw, where you are welcome to come visit our friendly office of experienced lawyers. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation.
Areas of Practice
At The Silverbach Group, we have built our team to bring you a variety of expertise to assist you in most legal matters, and we are fully committed to representing you in a court of law. If you are interested in seeking legal advice or need to hire an attorney, contact us today for a free consultation.
Our areas of practice include:
- Personal Injury Cases
- Family Law: Including Divorce, Alimony & Child Support Collections, Modification
- DUI & BUI Defense
- Misdemeanor Criminal Defense
- Incorporation & Rollover for Business Start-Up (ROBS)
We firmly believe in the power of knowledge and strive to fully understanding the situation behind your case. Our goal is to make sure your questions are answered in a timely manner. Though our website is designed to inform you, it is not considered legal advice; therefore, we always recommend that you seek our advice beyond the website material. Our legal team offers free consultations by appointment to answer your questions.
Call us today for a free consultation and see how our knowledge and experience can help you resolve your case!
*We offer discounts to actively serving members of the United States Armed Forces and Law Enforcement.
For aggressive and experienced legal representation call us for a truly free, no obligation consultation today: 770.635.0334.